That lately I have been struggling somewhat.
Struggling to make time for all the things that make my heart sing.
Struggling to have gratittude for my days... the good and the bad of being a full time stay at home Mum.
Struggling to find the good in some days.
Struggling to be gracious and kind with my children... and anybody else really!
Struggling to keep up with my diet and make enough time for my running.
Struggling to get some quality one-on-one time with anyone in my immediate family... not to mention any quality alone time!
Struggling to get enough sleeeeeeeeeep!
Struggling to wean babe (F*ck me, he is NO baby... he is a fricken toddler!!!!) TODDLER #3, which is causing me some stress.
Struggling to feel I am keeping the household going at a happy and efficient state.
Then I put together a few photos... of the most important aspect of my life:
Time moves so very quickly. I can have days where I would like to lock myself in the bathroom, or tear just a little bit of my hair out... lay in bed and read all day.
And then I remember... just moments ago they were all just little bubba's. It really does feel like yesterday... and I know every Mumma feels this way, that days just go by far to quickly!
RIGHT NOW I am grateful for:
- A loving and supportive husband, who does his best to make me happy... even when he misses the mark somedays... the most important part of his life is to make me and our kidlets, our family... happy.
- Three great kids... they are not perfect, but they are perfect to me, most of the time.
- Friends who just "get" me and make me laugh until I cry.
- My sisters and cousins who make me laugh until I can barely breathe!
- Living in a great city and having a fabulous running buddy!
- TWO great books to read.
- Goals and dreams to aspire to... and work bloody hard for.
- Teaching and playing with my art.
- LOVE... I am grateful for the abundance of love in my life. SIGH!
So even tho I spend a fair amount of may days in a state of "oh-what-is-GOING-ON-here-NOWWWWWW".
I know I have much to be very bloody thankful for.
And I am!