Are super cute right now! SUPER cute.
Also super active and mischievous... seriously! Joshua not so much, Ben really cheeky.
A few things about them right now:
- As seen in photos above, Ben likes to get about with only one shoe on. All the time, even in his Chuckies, where he has obviously had to undo the laces to get the shoe off!
- Joshua is talking so much now, he said to his Dad last week "you just have to trust me Dad"
- Joshua likes to have 5 books read to him at bed time. FIVE. And they must be read by me. Once read, we turn off the bedside light and he is usually in noddy land within minutes.
- Joshua pitter patters himself into our bed in the wee hours of the night... we don't mind.
- Joshua loves to play with the kids in the street... running about with the older kids.
- Joshua loves drawing, colouring in and doing any kind of arty crafty things.
- Joshua's favourite show right now is BEN 10... and I am only slightly mortified, until I recall it was "HeMan and Skelatore" for my little brothe. Whatevs!
- Benjamin is loving on Deigo, just like his big brother did at that age... tho not quite as obsessive... Ben's obsession is ToyStory.
- Benjamin has been sleeping all night in his own bed lately. Bless.
- Benjamin is STILL being breast-fed... shake of the head, I am a wreck!
- Benjamin is VERY vocal... I would say he is the noisiest child we have by FAR.
- Benjamin LOVES to holler "NO" with a scrunched up face and VERY serious eyes. Hilarious!
- Benjamin loves to throw all our cushions off the couch and onto the lounge room floor, then the DIVES into them... or sometimes he misses. Either way he is the kamikaze kid.
- The boys together are super sweet... most of the time :) Very affectionate and cuddly with each other.
- They are also typical boys... rough and tumble and always wrestling around the lounge room.
Right now Ben is teary because he wants to get in the shower with Daddy... gotta run.