It has been a while I realise and I've decided to just jump in and get going.
This is our week in review for the week ending Sunday 21st June 2015:
- Benjamin lost his first tooth.
- Mikaela and Ellie at the ACT Triathlon Awards night, both won awards.
- Mikaela with her award trophies.
- Joshua was awarded a certificate of merit at this weeks assembly.
- For "his endless enthusiasm and curiosity for learning. I love your positive attitude towards researching new topics! (and learning your tricky spelling words! WOW!!)" Can I just say how much I love Joshua's grade 2 teacher! She is exactly what he needs right now!
- This weeks assembly was presented by the Kindy classes - that's Benjamin's grade.
- Benjamin had to dress up as a Fireman and address the assembly. Super cute!
- Mikaela's awards - 1 is for first female aged 12-13years, the other is for overall female first for the 2015 Novice Series - an amazing achievement for a 13 year old to beat all the adults and especially for her first triathlon season. Good job Mikaela!
- Joshua is taking my new role as Uniform Shop Manager at his school VERY seriously. He thinks the uniform should be polished up quite a bit! Love this boy!
There is so much going on for us it gets a bit hectic, but I am very fortunate to be able to only work a very few minimal hours each week and mostly just be mumma to my very busy 3 kiddies. Its a good life.